He married Helen (LNU), 1884-1962. I came across other family trees in ancestry.com that were linked to my Uncle John/Jan that I'm still trying to sort through. There are family trees for Myszkowski, Ehlert, Stelling, and Mozejewski. John/Jan and Helen had 5 children and I expect this is where the other family trees are coming in. The picture below is from a printout I took from ancestry.com showing my Uncle John/Jan's side of the family tree. Uncle John/Jan is circled in blue with my paternal grandparents above him. My dad is circled in pink (not sure if he would like that). Everything below that line is Uncle John/Jan's family tree that has been documented in ancestry.com with the family relationships mentioned above.
| Uncle John/Jan's Family Tree |
I am getting deeper and deeper into this. It's exciting to find new relationships but I can see its going to become a big time-sucker. Today I wrote to two of the people on ancestry.com that have links to my Uncle John/Jan Saskowski. The way ancestry.com works is that you don't email directly to others but through ancestry.com so they have to log on to see your email. One of the people I wrote to seems to be on pretty regularly. Cross your fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment